Air to Air Heat Exchangers use ambient air to cool low pressure process gases. The IAC Series heat exchangers are ideal when the install location does not have access to water. Operating costs are significantly lower when compared to heat exchangers that require water for the cooling system.
The primary application for the IAC Series is PD blower and multistage centrifugal blower discharge air cooling used for pneumatic conveying, biogas, coal-steam, methane, and wastewater aeration systems.
● Heavy Duty Construction
● Corrosion Resistant Aluminum Construction for shrouds, cores, & connections
● Industrial Premium Efficient TEFC Motors Supplied as Standard OR Available with Customer Specified Motors
● Highly Efficient Composite Construction Fan Blades result in lower horsepower requirements
● Standard Sizes and Designs available OR Custom built to customer specifications
● Various Process Connection Sizes and Types available
● Coatings available for Harsh Applications Learn More